Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Between the 80's and a Dark Place

It has been a busy past couple of months working on the two latest writing projects. As you know from my previous post I recently published "The Ultimate 80's" for e-readers. What a fun writing project. I think I had more fun writing that short book than any other book I have written to date. Mostly because of the nostalgia. What a great decade for movies and music. And remembering Jennifer Beals shaking those hips in the Flashdance video certainly put a smile on my face. Seriously, Jennifer, if you read this or the book...call me. Hehe.

If you haven't read the book yet, you can find it here:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Ultimate-80s-ebook/dp/B007Y6WZF6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336572996&sr=8-1

For those of you that have bought it so far, thanks! For those of you that plan to buy it I say thank you ahead of time. I think you'll get a few laughs out of this one. The Ultimate 80's was a far cry from the type of writing I usually do.

Most of the time I focus on the horror and suspense genres. I have published a four-part series called Legends and Landmarks (also found online), a short story compilation called To the Edge...And Back Again, and my latest release this week Dark Nights, another short story compilation. If you like Twilight Zone type stories then you'll like the short story compilations. Happy reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment